Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% del primer día 48 horas antes de la llegada.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
House with a rustic atmosphere, very cozy, and with everything you need.
With our personalized attention we try to make your stay as pleasant as possible and that you have a pleasant memory of your visit.
We offers a room with four bunk beds and another double room in the loft with individual beds with heating, free WI-FI and lockers. Sanitary antibacterial mattress covers and disposable sheets. * Two bathrooms and three showers for shared use, linked to the bedrooms. * We also have a fully equipped kitchenette. * A cozy private interior patio where you can rest and store bicycles, or sports equipment, with laundry room and washing machine. The car is not necessary to move around the city.
La HospederÃa Oviedo Policy and Condition:
Cancellation Policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Flexible Check in
Check in from 10.00 to 20.00
Check out before 10.00
Payment upon arrival by CASH and BIZUM
Reception (Telephone service from 8: 00-22: 00 Reception hours from 16:00 to 20:00)
Avoid noise from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Internet bar
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>