Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
La Unsha Hostel is located in one of the best areas of the city, near to some of the finest tourist attractions and most renowned landmarks of the city, such as Barranco Square, Malecon de Chorillos, Cristo del Pacífico and Museo Planetario, amongst other interesting areas across the city.
We have 5 dorms, all of them count with bunk beds and are located in a second floor. They spacious and each bed have lockers to save your things. We offer comfy dorms and big common areas with all the services you need for enjoy your time here. We offer a free kitchen for guest, a free city map, TV common area, computers for free use, bike rental and a big backyard to enjoy the day.
La Unsha Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Peruvians have to pay 18% tax.
The reception is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Doccie calde
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Utensili da cucina
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>