Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The village of banana vilage is very close to Agadir and is also known as the «surfers village».
Situated between the first Atlas mountains and the Atlantic Ocean, you can find a very different kind of local products such as argane oil, honey and all sort of spices every Wednesday in the «souk».
It is also one of the best places to taste our traditional plates like tagines, couscous, etc...
Because it is sheltered by Cap Ghir and surrounding hills, sunshine is virtually guaranteed in the Agadir region, with over 300 sunshine days per year. The Winter air temperature seldom drops below 22°C during the day and the water temperature averages 18°C.
We have private rooms for 2 persons and free kitchen for everyone. We have a really traditional hostel with a beach view and all comfort you need.
We do all kind of services like cooking, surf instruction, sup,kit-surfing, skateboarding, yoga classroom, cooking classes…
Life Surf Morocco conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 10:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 09:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 2 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>