Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Puerto Chicama has NO ATM OR CASH MACHINES. It is very difficult to change bills that are over 50 soles. It is very very difficult to change foreign currency. Very few locations accept visa or mastercard. Please, prepare accordingly. We do accept all major credit cards
Los Burritos Hostal is located in Puerto Chicama,l that is a town in Northern Peru, capital of the district of Ascope Province in the region La Libertad. This town is located 20km off the Pan-American Highway some 33 km north of Trujillo city.
Los Burritos Hostal has 12 rooms. there is a shared bathroom for 5 rooms we provide this second bathroom as well for when the rooms fill up even though we are rarely ever full. The bathrooms are spacious and simple with a shower , toilet, and sink. We have kitchen access for all guests in some form. The dorm has a private bathroom and the others have a shared kitchen.
Los Burritos Hostal's Policies & Conditions:
Check in at 15:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes included.(for Peruvians are excluded, cost an additional 18% tax)
Puerto Chicama has NO ATM OR CASH MACHINES. It is very difficult to change bills that are over 50 soles. It is very very difficult to change foreign currency. Very few locations accept visa or mastercard. Please, prepare accordingly.
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Breakfast is NOT included.
Reception Available from 08:00 until 20:00 Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>