Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Every room at Los Muertos Hostal features A/C, ceiling fan, free WiFi, cosy bunk beds with safety drawer per bed, private shower, private toilet, and black out curtains. In addition, we have some common areas where the travellers can get together and exchange past experiences and future plans.
Los Muertos Hostal Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - 19.00%
Breakfast not included, but coffee from 8:00 to 11:00
The reception service is open from 08.00 to midnight.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
At the time of admission to the hostel, guests have to show an identification document, be at least 18 years old and give the required information to complete the room registration. External non-hosted people are forbidden inside the rooms.
Pets are not allowed, but guide dogs are.
Staff are allowed to deny access, ask for a guest departure or call the authorities when necessary. In the case that a guest is required to leave the Hostel for breaking any rules, there will be no refund of the unoccupied nights.
Guests canÂ´t switch beds or rooms without staff permission, modify the beds arrangement, use extinguishers irresponsibly , deactivate emergency lights or falsely activate of fire alarms.
Los Muertos Hostal is a smoking free space and there is no smoking inside the facility.
ItÂ´s forbidden to store, sell, consume or distribute any type of psychotropic or drug inside the facility.
Los Muertos Hostal has several lockers per room. We take no responsiblity for valuable objects.
Guests are allowed to use the kitchen and storage for food and drinks. Guests can label products and food.
23:00 hrs. is quiet time. There should be silence, unless the hostel had a scheduled an event after this time. The use of headphones is required. Visits after 22:00 hrs. are forbidden.
Room cleaning services begins at 11:00 hrs. Guests inside the room after this time should give access to the cleaning staff.
Guests should wash the dishes used in the kitchen in order to keep the facilities clean for all guest.
Air conditioning systems will be turned on only at night from 22:00 hrs. to 08:00 hrs.
Food and drinks are not allowed inside the rooms.
It is forbidden to introduce any type of weapon or dangerous substance that represents any threat to people.
Any damage to the facilities, furniture and equipment shall be paid in equivalent to the repair of damage or reposition of the object. Robbery and intentional damage will be immediately reported to authorities.
Los Muertos Hostal is a friendly hostel, everybody should behave and treat guest and staff in respectful manners. Guests will be able to express any complaint or suggestion at the front desk or by the hostel email. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Flexible NRR
- Scambio di libri
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Utensili da cucina
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tours/Travel desk
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>