Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We highly recommend using public transit while visiting the City. San Francisco is a very small city by any standard, and parking is always at a premium, and very expensive. The Luz is conveniently adjacent to major city Bus (MUNI) transit lines #38, #27, and #19, all of which connect to Market Street, Downtown’s Main Thoroughfare. Fares are very reasonable, with day, week, and month passes available at a discount.
The hotel offer different variety of room to suit everyone's' needs. Free wi-fi for everyone. Laundry facility on the premises. Information is always available from our friendly, helpful staff!
Luz Hotel Policies and Conditions:
Please provide us with your phone number and your estimated time of arrival when you book with us!
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in: 3:00PM
Check out: 11:00AM
Reception open from 8:00AM to 9:00PM
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 16.25%.
Breakfast not included.
No curfew. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Colazione non inclusa
- Accesso a Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio fax
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>