Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
to explore the rest of what the beautiful city have to offer. We are proud to provide a different experience from the usual. A local, independent family business, we give each guest a Polynesian experience.
The item common room is a prefect place to meet other travelers! Cook a tasty meal in lasted a common kitchen, or sit back and watch a movie on our huge television room and relax after a day of sightseeing, before-made it again the next day: Our friendly staff will make you feel at home immediately, and we will start your day in the rat sat with free breakfast daily.
We take care of all types of travelers, we have 12, 4 and 6 sangs room and a women's room that choice too, all the rooms have air conditioning and the things conscripts by making your documents. For the quiet type, or the couple, there is a double. We offer free WIFI ....
Being Utmarkliga place give you the opportunity to walk less than five minutes walking distance to; local food market, bank, pharmacy, restaurant, park and a short trip by boat to the exotic island of Moorea.
We invite you to visit, come as a guest, leave as a friend. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Cambio Valuta
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
1°, Vincitori per Paese French Polynesia
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>