Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Guest facilities include a fully equipped shared kitchen, Cafe, rooftop deck with BBQ, games area, laundry room, car park, bike storage, rooftop herb garden and a cinema room.
Unfortunately due to COVID-19, we have had to suspend our daily activities until further notice. Reception hours are now 8am-12pm, please contact us if you think you may need to check-in outside of those hours.
There are regular recreation events such as dinners in China town, the Queen Vic night markets, Rooftop BBQs and a weekly pub crawl. Want to help the environment? Get involved in our beach clean ups, help restore our local penguin's homes or assist in maintaining our rooftop garden.
Planning on travelling further? Come see the cool kids on reception to book your Great Ocean Road tour, East Coast trip or even a skydive! DO IT! :) Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Armadietti a chiave
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Sala metting
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Tabellone offerte di lavoro
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>