Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The full payment should be done 5 days in advance online to confirm the booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
No refunds on bookings that have been paid.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We also arrange cooking classes and group meals if needed.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The hostal is situated in the heart of Huanchaco and just steps away from the beach. We are situated in front of the Municipality´s soccer court. It has easy access to buses/taxis that go straight to the city of Trujillo which is just 15 minutes away by car. The airport of Huanchaco is a 10 min ride from the hostel. The ruins of Chan Chan are a 10 min ride from the hostel by bus.
All of the rooms are newly renovated and refurnished. We offer both shared rooms for backpackers as well as private rooms with shared bathrooms or Private rooms with private bathrooms. We also have many communal spaces in the house: an outdoor kitchen, a reading room, a restaurant and gardens.
Moksha Surf & Yoga Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 8.00 PEN per person per day.
The reception is open from 09.00 to 21.00. Closed Mondays, but we always have a volunteer around to help with any questions.
Non smoking. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Tardo check-out
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>