Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We feature both bunk-style shared traditional 'hostel' style rooms as well as themed art rooms at Morris Burner Hostel. We have two rooms that each have two bunks, or four beds per room, three rooms that have single bunk beds in them, eight individual, private rooms, one double room mini-suite and two full suites that have private baths. Aside from the two suites, all bathroom facilities are shared, as are showers.
We have free WiFi, and a full kitchen on property. Our rooms do not have TV's, but there are common areas where it can be accessed. Yard, performance venue with two stages, and bar on-site. No restaurant on-site, but many food choices in walking distance, some with discounts for members! Ample street parking for vehicles, and bike parking in our yard.
There's generally something fun happening, come check us out!
Near the heart of downtown Reno, Nevada, the Morris Burner Hostel is centrally located on historic Highway 40, extending through downtown Reno. We are within walking distance of public transportation, the Amtrak train station, and a short cab ride or bus trip from the Airport.
Morris Burner Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (MC/Visa/AMEX/Disc), debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - lodging tax 13.50 % per person per night.
Continental Breakfast included.
Primary guest must be 21+. Guests 18-21 may be approved to stay on a case-by-case basis. Guests under 18 can stay accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times in public areas of the hostel with prior approval.
Curfew until 00:00.
Membership-based hostel, all guests must have a membership, one will be assessed on check-in if not previously purchased.
Not accessible, stairs to get to rooms, no accommodations on ground floor.
No pets, service animals only with prior approval. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Sala metting
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>