Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
cancellation policy for group booking guests
* If cancelled of modified up to 8 weeks before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
* If cancelled of modified up to 6 weeks before date of arrival, 25 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
* If cancelled of modified up to 4 weeks before date of arrival, 50 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
* If cancelled of modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the total price of the reservation will be charged
Additional Terms and Conditions
Generally guest need to pay the remaining amount by cash at arrival
But some of the remaining amount can be charged by the property
to the guest’s credit card in advance before arrival
Hotel will send confirmation email including payment detail to the guest
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
In spite of very good access to main area, Neo Seoul Guest house is located at a very quite residence area.
Neo Seoul Guesthouse has various room types and the best facility compare with any guest house in Hongdae Area.
Come and enjoy your staying at Neo Seoul Guesthouse and Hongdae Area. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Schede telefoniche
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>