Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No show will be charge for the first night.
Cancellation 3 days before.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We would like to inform you that we do renovation for 2 weeks on the first floor and ground floor. That will be some noise from 11th Oct, 2019 from 10:00 Am to 5:00 Pm.
But we try to give you the room that stay away from noise on the 3rd &4th floor.
Located in the touristic and lively area, just 3 minutes walking to Royal Palace and National Museum, Number 9 Hotel is the ideal place to stay to discover Phnom Penh and its surroundings.
Number 9 Hotel is located in the heart of Phnom Penh, Cambodia, approximately 25 minutes drive from Pochentong International Airport and 5 to 15 minutes from all bus stations. We can arrange pick up service if required, otherwise ask taxi or tuk tuk to drive you directly to Number 9 Hotel.
Address: #7C, St. 258 Phnom Penh, Cambodia
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 2:00am. Early check in (5$).
3. Check out before 12:00 noon. Check out 14:00 (5$), check out 15:30 (half day charge), check out after 15:30Pm (one-night charge).
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or card.
5. Reception working hours: 24 hours.
6. Taxes included.
7. Breakfast is included.
8. No pets. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- TV via cavo
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Cambio Valuta
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio in camera (24 ore)
- Servizio in camera (orario limitato)
- Servizio sveglia
- Shuttle Bus
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>