Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Okayama Hostel Igusa is used be a Minshuku (Japanese traditional inn) with a beautiful Japanese garden and we renovated this 50 years old folklore house to a guesthouse.
The hostel is Located in the beautiful countryside with great access to cities. Igusa Hostel is only 5 min walk from JR Hayashima Station, which is 11 min by train from JR Okayama Sta. where Shinkansen trains stop. We offer a 3-5 bed and 2 2-bed Japanese style private rooms and 5 bed (3 futon beds and 1 bunk bed) male and female dormitory rooms feature tatami (woven-straw) flooring with air conditioner and heater and free-WiFi.
Bathrooms, shower facilities, Kitchen are shared. There is a common area where guests can enjoy one another's company.
Igusa Hostel has great access to JR Uno Sta. (Uno Port) where the ferries depart frequently for Naoshima, Teshima and the other islands in Seto-inner-sea. The Hostel also has easy access to Kurashiki Bikan historical quarter, Okayama-city, Hiroshima and Shikoku.
==== BEST LOCATION ====
*11 min train to Okayama city
*20 min ride (or 35 min train) to Kurashiki Bikan historical quarter
*30 min train to JR Uno Sta. (Uno port)
*55 min train & ferry to Naoshima
*60 min train & ferry to Teshima
*80 min train & ferry to Inujima
*70 min train to Hiroshima city
*60 min train to Himeji
*45 min train to Takamatsu, Kagawa
*90 min train & bus to Takamatsu airport
==== FACILITIES＆SERVICE ====
* Free WiFi access
* 24 Hot Shower with free shampoo, conditioner and body soap and towels for hire (L/￥100, S/￥50)
* Fully equipped kitchen(Kitchenware, refrigerator, microwave, toaster and some seasonings) with dining space＋free coffee, tea and Japanese tea
* Linens including Pillow, Bed sheets and Blankets
* Laundry facilities (washing and dry￥300 )
* Air conditioner / Heater
* Heating cost ￥200/per person/per night is required in addition to the rates during 15 Nov.-15 Mar.
==== BUSINESS HOURS ====
* Check in time : 16:00 ~ 20:00
* Check out time : ~ 10:00
* Reception business hour: 08:00 ~ 11:30, 16:00 ~ 20:00
* No curfew
* Free luggage keeping reception open : 08:00 ~ 11:30, 16:00 ~ 20:00 (Please contact us in 1 day advance or in the morning on the day if you need it. We are closed from 11:30 to 16:00 and after 20:00) Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>