Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Join one of our full day safaris into Addo with our trained and knowledgeable guide to spot the world famous Elephants, Buffalo, Lion, Black Rhino and if you really lucky the elusive leopard.
Apart from the Addo Elephant National park and its world famous wildlife there is also a lot to see and do in the area.
Addo is the second largest citrus producing area in South Africa and it is due to the Citrus industry the Park came into existence. Conflict between man and the Elephants of the area made it necessary to form the National Park way back in the 1930's.
We also boast the longest dual zip line in South Africa. At just under 1/2 km long and dropping around 70m.
Orange Elephant Backpackers and Thirsty Herds Pub has an 8 bed dorm, double rooms as well as en suite rooms. There are extra single beds in the rooms at an extra charge. Rooms are large and airy with a fan, mosquito machine and a heater for the winter nights.
Please note we are around 80km from Port Elizabeth. The Bazbus does not stop at the Orange Elephant Backpackers, hence the shuttle.
We do offer a shuttle service to the Orange Elephant from Port Elizabeth.
The shuttle leaves Port Elizabeth between 07h00 and 07h30. Bookings essential.
Orange Elephant Backpackers and Thirsty Herds Pub Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 21:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Diner Club and American express are not accepted.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception time is 07:00 to 19:00. Late check-ins are done from the bar.
Age Restriction: no under 18's.
The maximum period of stay is of 5 days. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Deposito bagagli
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>