Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
PLED Hostel is located at the central part of Moscow. Near you can find a lot of restaurants, cafes, shops, bars, fitness clubs, business centers etc. After a few steps you can reach to the Moscow metro Paveletskaya station, which is located in Paveletskiy railway station.A huge advantage of the hostel is its location, which is allows to walk to all the sights of Moscow.
PLED Hostel Paveletskaya offers lounge zone with TV, PlayStation, board games. Hostel offers: 4, 6, 8, 12-Bed Dorms and the one hotel type room for a couple or family (by adding extra-bed). All beds are fenced from each other by curtains, each bed has its own light, shelf and power socket.
PLED Hostel Paveletskaya Policies & Conditions
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included - 200 RUB per person per day.
Guests younger than 16 years old are allowed to check-in only with parents or guardians.
Non smoking. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Schede telefoniche
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Servizio sveglia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>