Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A two week notice should be given for any cancellations or reduction in numbers. Late cancellation fee shall apply if notice is not given within 2 weeks
Additional Terms and Conditions
Because of the large number of bookings made, please contact us if any other arrangements are necessary, eg. vegetarian breakfast? or theatre workshops? (separate charges) towels needed? History Brickfields tour or our Permaculture stays?
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
NGOs and any organizations for a cause, Teachers and Theatre groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Our location is in Kuala Lumpur, just a stone throw away from KL Sentral station, a hub where most of trains and buses are in and out of the city giving easy access to many major attractions as well as to both airports, KLIA and KLIA2. Housed in a new building in Brickfields with abundant choices of local food around and the fusion of colorful cultures, trinkets and merchandise traders. PODs is also situated in an area where lots of government and religious centers focus on the development of the less fortunate, such as the deaf and blind community and orphanages.
Our private PODs offer privacy away from the dormitories. The private PODs have mattresses on raised platforms to give a Zen like feel. Some come with tinted window, all have wardrobe/bedside table, individual fan and light. Our dorms have double bunk beds, individual power sockets, individual lockers and with decent personal space. Each floor has two or three sharing kampong (village) design hot water shower cabins. Central AC units are placed strategically with blowers to all PODs and all designs and themes are chosen to compliment and promote our eco-friendly theme, which is to be simple and always go green. And when traveling, respect the Earth!
PODs always values the important things travelers or backpackers need hence we provide free WiFi, clean linen and towel, luggage storage, and most importantly, lots of fun and interesting activities! Our prices range between that affordable shared dormitories and reasonable private PODs, with a promise of clean, friendly and hospitable services just like home! Drop in, stay with us, make your journey as pleasant, as comfortable and as memorable as possible.
We also offer arrangement of tours and travels around Kuala Lumpur and Malaysia comprising of KL city tour, hiking and waterfall trips, overnight in a cave in Taman Negara, water rafting, firefly park, elephant sanctuary and many more.
Best explored. Rest assured. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Flexible NRR
- Scambio di libri
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Utensili da cucina
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini supermarket
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>