Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We are located riverside on the Cahabon river, which changes colour and depth almost everyday. This place is suitable for people who want to just relax, but also it is suited to people who want to have adventures too.
The rooms are beautifully designed, the private rooms have outside balcony/deck areas while the dorms enjoy an outside patio area. We have designed the lodge thinking about the colours and structures of nature, trying to work with nature to make a beautiful place, inspired by the beauty around the lodge.
Our restaurant offers a variety of food (international and local) and drinks. We offer tours to Semuc Champey, the water caves, horse-riding tours onsite and water-tubing. Above all, most of our staff are local and directly from the area, with only a handful of international staff to help with language barriers. We respect the local culture, local life and enjoy the beautiful piece of paradise that we have here, we hope that you will too.
Pachamaya Eco Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Terrazza fuori
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio sveglia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>