Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A 50% security deposit is required to confirm booking.
We have a strict after 10pm quiet policy.
We are not a party type backpackers and reserve the right to request people to leave the property if they behave inappropriately.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
We do not cater for stag or hensgroups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
·The friendly relaxed peaceful atmosphere in one of Paihia's smaller hostels
·Open-air living in the sheltered sunny subtropical courtyard - on the deck and around the barbeque
·enjoy the trees, the bird life, the company of others around the outdoor wood fire when the sun goes down
·our famous FREE breakfast & culinary treats & homestyle hospitality
·Free pickup from the Info Centre and buses
·Free use of bikes, fishing rods, tennis racquets
·excellent clean upgraded rooms and facilities
·single, double & twin rooms, 4-6 bed dorms & secluded camp site
·full kitchen & laundry facilities
·lounge, TV, videos, stereo & Email
·off-street parking & free secure bag storage
Your Kiwi hosts Peter & Marion give friendly advice & information on what to see and do during your stay and have on-site ticket tour and activity booking
Find us in our quiet tree-lined valley at the bottom of the hill at Paihia's southern entrance - just a short walk from beaches, cafes, shops & ferry Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Scambio di libri
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>