Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Within 7 days of arrival, the first night(per guest) will be debited from the card. Reduction in numbers will be charged in the same manner. No shows, the whole amount will be debited.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please note that NO REFUND is given within 7 days of booking for busy periods such as Grand Prix, Aust. Open, Christmas and New Year. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
This hostel always has such a great atmosphere full of fun for those wanting to meet new people.
The staff are a mixed group of friendly, helpful and knowledgeable people. Each have a diverse background and unique interests but have one very important thing in common-they also love the world of travel! They are happy to help with all inquiries and enjoy a good chat in the bar downstairs.
More on offer:
Fresh linen, pillow and duvet ready on your bed
Common room with comfy couches to relax on while you watch TV, DVD's or just hang out and have a laugh
Tours desk and booking service loaded with information on tours.
Tourist information including free maps
Swipe card security access
Fans and heaters
Late check-in available
PLEASE NOTE: Photo identification (International passport ONLY) and credit card information are required for each booking.
We are an international guest hostel only - age restrictions apply to all rooms (18 - 35) with the exception of Grand Prix and Australian Open dates.
We cannot accommodate large groups. If you are considering making a booking for 4 or more, please contact us first as deposits will not be refunded. Also if we are not contacted we can't guarantee your group guests will be in the same room together.
An additional 1.7% surcharge applied with card payments
The Pint on Punt is perfectly located to all the happenings of St Kilda including the beach, bars, clubs, cafes, movies, gyms, Chapel Street's boutique stores, Albert Park Lake and the Grand Prix circuit. If you're new to Melbourne or need to get some general things organised we have a large range of banks, supermarkets as well as the local post office close by. We are situated extremely close to main tram and bus stops and just a few minutes walk from Windsor train station.
Customers can cancel their reservation up to 2 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Armadietti a chiave
- Flexible NRR
- Parcheggio biciclette
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>