Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
(1) 6 days before Arrival Date ：50 ％ of the total price
(2) 5 days before Arrival Date ：100 ％ of the total price
(3) Same day cancel or No Show：100 % of the total price
Additional Terms and Conditions
1.Check-in time: 4pm-9pm
We can hold your luggage for you if you arrive before the check-in time and for a short time after you check out.
2.Check-out time: 10:00am
3.Front desk hours: 8:00am-9:00pm
4.Accepted payments: Cash(JPY), Credit cards(Visa, Master, Amex)
(1) To stay in a dormitory with an adult: 16 years
(2) To stay in a dormitory by yourself: 18 years
(3) To stay in a private room with an adult: none
6.No smoking in entire building
7.Pets are not allowed.
8.Breakfast is available at a reasonable price.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Why stay with us?
We can help you find your next destination!
Super friendly staff.
One of the best locations, right in the center of Tokyo, near Akihabara.
All the Facilities you need for a comfortable stay.
All of our Facilities are 100% non-smoking.
Free Wifi in all floors.
Cozy common lounge with a cafe & bar (our foods & drinks have a very friendly price!)
1.We can help you find your next destination!
If you’re planning on coming to Japan without a fully-planned itinerary, don’t worry! We can work with you to help create a route that you’ll be sure to enjoy!
At Planetyze hostel we have a touch panel system to access our exclusive online video guidebook Planetyze.com to help you find great itineraries every day! In our cafe & bar, you can watch great videos about Japan on our giant screen while sipping a cup of our delicious coffee. Once in our hostel, we guarantee you’ll find your next exciting destination in Japan!
2. Super friendly staff
All of our front staff members are from different countries; and besides their native tongue they are all fluent in English. They are also very passionate and knowledgeable about Japan and its culture, ready to help you with everything you might need!
3.One of the best locations, right in the center of Tokyo, near Akihabara.
Our hostel is located near to both subway and JR station. We are only 2 minutes walk from JR Bakurocho station, 5 minutes walk from Subway Higashi-nihonbashi station as well as from JR/subway Asakusabashi station.
Place such as the Electricity/Anime Town Akihabara; Asakusa; Shinjuku; Ryokoku; Tokyo sky tree and many others are within an easy commute from our hostel!
Both Narita and Haneda airport are very easy to reach from our hostel, and depending on the the time of the day you do not need to transfer trains, you can reach us with just one train! So plan ahead and check the train schedules; your commute will be much easier this way!
And of course there are many 24 hour convenience stores very close to the hostel, so you will always have the bare necessities within close distance!
4.All the Facilities you need for a comfortable stay.
Amenities for free! Ear plugs, Shampoo, Conditioner and Body soap are all provided free of charge. We also have prepared for the guests a microwave oven, electric kettle, filtered water, plates and cutlery for borrowing, small lockers, communal fridge, coin operated laundry (washer and dryer) and hair dryers.
Plus we also have for sale and rental plug adapters, laundry detergent, slippers, toothbrush and scale.
5.All of our Facilities are 100% non-smoking.
At Planetyze hostel all rooms are and shared areas are non-smoking. Also in our neighborhood it is prohibited to smoke on the streets, so everyone can enjoy their time here with clean air!
6.Free Wifi in all floors.
All floors, rooms and shared areas at our hostel have free fast speed wifi 24 hours!
7.Cozy common lounge with a cafe & bar (our foods & drinks have a very friendly price!)
At our beautiful lounge you can relax and interact with other hostel guests as well as local Japanese people that come to enjoy our Cafe! We offer a simple selection of foods and drinks at a very reasonable price, so make sure to give it a try! Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>