Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The Progress Outdoor Surf Hostel is located at Moliets Plage, which is part of the regionLes Landes in the South West of France at the Atlantic Coast.
The long sandy beaches and warm waters with a good surfbreak every few hundred meter make the region a surfers dream! Apart from surfing there is a whole lot more to discover; we love to take you along on city trips to Bayonne or Sebastián and we host yoga classes. We love to go hiking or start a music jam (bring those instruments!). We often go swimming at the local lake or treat you on a proper French picnic with some local wines and cheeses.
Anything is possible and we like to go with the flow. We plan our daily activities based on everyone’s input and wishes
We are an international hostel, making it a perfect destination for backpackers or roadtrippers through Europe! Our hostel is 18+ and most of the time our guests and crew are in the ages between 25 and 30 years old, giving the hostel a mature vibe.
The free mindset at the hostel and on the campsite where our hostel is located results in a very laidback environment. Everyone is welcome and free to spend their stay in their own way. Maybe you want to fully relax, enjoy in the sun and perhaps do some yoga. Or you want to surf all day and hit every party in town… at Progress it’s all up to you.
Combine all this with beautiful nature, green pinetree forests just behind the dunes, hot sunny weather all summer, fun parties and an international audience and you get a little paradise we like to call home during the summer.
Located in the woods of Moliets, on the ‘Camping Landes les Cigales‘, our cozy hostel is hosted by an enthusiastic crew that love boardsports and the laidback vibe of the summer in France. Anyone is welcome at Progress and our crew will make sure your stay at the hostel will be unforgettable.
Our large tents are very solid, clean and offer a spacious accommodation for a maximum of 4 persons. The tent consists of three compartments: two sleeping compartments, each suiting 2 people and a general compartment for all your luggage/personal belongings.
Our guests can book this tent by shared or private booking. By shared booking you book one or more places in a tent, which you might share with other guests. With a private booking you have a large bungalow tent for 2 to 4 guests for yourself. We also offer a female only tent option.
Progress Outdoor Surfhostel conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- Colazione non inclusa
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Accesso a Internet
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Mini supermarket
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>