Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The balance of group reservations is due two weeks prior to arrival. During the two weeks prior to the groups arrival there is unfortunately no refunds on last minute individual or multi bed cancellations
Additional Terms and Conditions
At the time of reservation Hostel world will charge a 10% booking deposit. For groups of 20 people and larger we will require a further 40% booking deposit. The balance is due two weeks prior to arrival. We will also require a credit card inprint for key deposits upon arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Enjoy a bbq on our onsite patio looking out at the mountains or have an ice cold pint at our onsite lounge
We have a SUPER LARGE common kitchen... fully equipped, theater style t.v room, pool table ,games room, ping pong table, laundry facilities and sauna
The Raging Elk is your base camp to adventure and our friendly staff want to show you all of Fernies hidden secrets!!
SAUNA, ski shuttle, ski ,snowboard & bike storage and FREE WIFI .
NEW released this summer - The Raging Elk is the first accommodator to offer POD accommodation in the Canadian Rockies!!
Experience our deluxe PODS in the brand new POD section! The future choice of stay for the single traveler. Handcrafted mini private rooms with a lockable private storage cabinet ,small access point to recharge electronics while enjoying the mountains, power points, individualized dimmable lighting , hangers for clothes, hooks for towels, shelving, mirror and black out curtains
We also have Private rooms with ensuite and mini fridge perfect for couples and Friends and family rooms with ensuite (can sleep unto 5),
Group accommodation available catering to school groups, mountain bike groups, universities, hiking groups and weddings!. Let us help you plan your perfect group get away.
Winter is a skiers/snowboarders heaven with 35 feet of powder annually, 5 large bowls at Fernie Alpine Resort & 3 cat ski operations. Fernie Alpine Resort offers a variety of terrain and steeps and easy access to back country. We are minutes away form an extensive nordic cross country trail system or try the latest craze of fat tire biking on those non powder days
Summer also rocks, with some of the best mountain biking in Canada.....over 120 cross country trails as well as downhill mountain biking ! Enjoy a variety of hiking trails for all skills including lift access hiking, an ariel park and sweet swimming holes fly fishing (one of the top ten rivers in North America), golf and white water rafting. So as you can imagine, it's second heaven!
Our motto ... Spend A Night Not A Fortune!
**Latest check-in is at midnight.**
**Please note tax not included in price**
** Rates quoted are non member rates for member rates please contact us directly Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tours/Travel desk
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>