Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Escape the heat, retreat from the beaches and city madness and embrace the peace & tranquillity of the Forest.
Colo-i-Suva (pronounced Tholo-ee-Suva) Rainforest Eco Resort, is located right on Princes Road, Colo-i-Suva , opposite the Police Post and next to the fabulous Colo-I-Suva Forest Park.
The Rainforest Eco Lodge is approximately 15kms from the airport and 9kms from Suva. Trips to town are easy, either by taxi or local bus ( the bus stops right outside our door) .
The Rainforest Eco Lodge offers a whole range of accommodation choices. And all in an unspoiled rainforest setting brimming with Fiji birdlife fully at ease in its natural habitat.
With Accommodation options ranging from a simple room and shared facilities to a well-appointed Lodge and Queen-size 4-poster, you’ll feel right at home too.
All accommodation is fully serviced daily and every guest has all-day access to an indoor/outdoor lounge, restaurant and bar hub famous for both its chiefly bure design and spectacular views of our tranquil deep-water lake.
Our Lodge has 12 different room types across 22 rooms, ranging from Family Bure options, through to Studio rooms and Budget room options. We have a small 25 pax Conference room and 3 function venues for small groups, Poolside bar, Verandah bar and Gazebo ( we sometimes hire our the Restaurant balcony that host about 20 people)
Batiniwai Restaurant & Bar - Suva’s only Lakeside Dining
Open daily from 7:00am to 9:00pm (Last orders for meals at 8:30pm).
Food and beverage is served all day, the restaurant is renowned for its beautiful water views, delicious fresh local food and warm ambience – we feature the best of traditional Fijian food in Suva.
The Batiniwai Restaurant and Bar is modelled and decorated along the lines of a traditional chiefly bure, and is one of the finest examples of this style of architecture anywhere in Fiji. Together with its lakeside verandah and outdoor cafe it seats up to 60 people. The lake is fed by natural springs, and having started life as a quarry, is 34 metres deep, and teeming with tilapia and grass carp (the occasional eel can be seen too). Feel free to feed the fish with the fish food provided. Spot the King Fishers feeding as you dine at our lakeside restaurant balcony. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Piscina all'aperto
- Sala metting
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Cambio Valuta
- Centro affari
- Internet bar
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio fax
- Servizio Postale
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>