Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We’re a five minute walk from Bogota’s space for festivals, concerts and more.
To the north of Bogota is a neighborhood known as Chicó Norte. Formerly residential, this area is now buzzing with embassies, government offices, and the headquarters of large international companies. Stay here for direct access to the business nerve of Bogota, complete with restaurants, bars, shopping and start-up energy.
Selina is a haven for nomads, travelers, and explorers redefining what it means to travel, work, and explore. If you’re looking for a unique, immersive, purpose-filled experience, you’re looking for Selina. Selinas dorms are not like you would find in your typical hostel. We set the standard at a whole new level with a seating area, your own light, a personal shelf and locker for each bunk bed to keep your things secure. Bathrooms are shared. Our private rooms are the perfect option for someone who likes their privacy. We have options suitable for all budgets.
Selina Parque 93 Bogotá Policies & Conditions:
Cancellations or modifications must be made by 3:00 pm (in your destination’s time zone) at least 1 day prior to arrival. Cancellations made after the given period and no-shows will incur a one night cancellation fee, plus tax.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. No American Express.
Taxes included for tourists. 19% only for Colombians citizens. Foreigners are required to show migration stamp.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Child friendly. Children is not allowed in dormitories.
Guests must be 18 years or older to stay in a shared dormitory. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a family member or a legal guardian (18 years or older) in a private room.
Smoking: Not permitted at Selina locations. A $300 charge will be billed to guests who do not comply.
Coolers: Not permitted at Selina locations.
Food and drinks: If brought from outside of Selina, it may not be consumed in common areas, with the exception of the common kitchen.
Noise: After 11:00 pm, guests must keep noise levels to a minimum in shared dormitories.
Pets: Selina is pet friendly! Pet owners are required to book private rooms, as pets are not permitted in dormitories. There is a cost of $10 per pet per night.
For guests staying in dormitories, there is a small towel fee, and a deposit to be refunded once the towel is returned at check-out.
Key deposit: Guests in dormitories will be charged a small key deposit to be refunded once the key is returned at check-out.
Luggage: Luggage storage is available at reception free of charge for 24 hours . Thereafter, there will be a $5 charge per day, subject to availability.
For reservations of more than 12 pax, special, group-exclusive policies may apply, different from single-reservation policies. According to seasonality and/or demand, a pre-payment of 50% to 100% of the total booking amount might be required. The hotel will try to contact the guest and if a reply with payment possibility is not received, the booking could be cancelled. Visualizza regole della struttura
- WiFi gratis
- Flexible NRR
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>