Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Our prices are included breakfast, you can enjoy the continental breakfast in our place. All rooms have airconditioner we can make you a real balinees dinner and for sure the beer is cold.
On the balcony you have nice view of serangan harbour. In our lounge area you can relax and enjoy the free wifi. We can offer transport to serangan surf beach by boat. Guests are able to use the kichen and drinking water is for free.
The area is popular for water sports. Turtle Conservation And Education Center is 900 m away. Guests wishing to transfer to Lombok or Gili Islands can take the ferry from Serangan Harbour. The property offers free transfer service to the harbour and can arrange tickets to Gili Trawangan.
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 24:00, if later, please let us know.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, but extra charge for credit card service fee.
Non smoking in the room but have a smoking area.
Reception working Period: 24 hours. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio sveglia
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>