Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Saiyu Travel, managing trips to unexplored regions, will open a lodging facility, Shiretoko Serai, in Rausu in the Shiretoko peninsula in summer 2018.
Serai means “palace” in Persian, and the place where the travelling merchants would rest along the Silk Road was called “cavaranSerai”.
With that caravanSerai as inspiration, we decided on this name to convey our ideal of “a place where travellers going through the hidden areas of Japan can rest”
We supply rooms directly facing Kunashiri island, we prepare cuisine using seafood and Hokkaido’s domestic ingredients, and also make arrangements for animal watching and trekking.
Ask us anything about traveling in the Doto region.
It is not a big place, but we will treat you with the utmost regard. Come visit Shiretoko.
[ About the facilities ]
The buildings, based on the color white, are two: a main building and an annex.
The main building, on the first floor, houses the reception and a talking space with a big wood stove, where you can relax while looking at the burning wood.
The dining room, with its 30 seats, looks onto the beach, and you can enjoy a view of Rausu’s sea from the wide windows. In the morning you can see the sun rise from Kunashiri Island, and in the evening you can see the luring fires near the fishing boats on the Nemuro strait.
Between the annex and the second floor of the main building there are 10 guestrooms total. The western style rooms have a toilet and shower. From the windows on the sea-side rooms you can see whales and killer whales in the summer, and drifting ice in the winter.
[ About the policy ]
1. Check-in time: from 15:00 to 20:00
When you request to leave your luggage before check in, it is possible from 7AM
2. Check-out time: by 10:00
3. Reception hour: from 7:00-20:00.
4. Payment: cash (JPY) or credit cards (Visa, Master, and Union pay)
5. Cancellation policy:
(1) 7days(or more) before Arrival Date ：free
(2) 6 days before Arrival Date ：50 ％ of the first night
(3) on the day or No Show：100 % of the first night
6. Age restriction: over 0 years old
7. No smoking
8. Pets are not allowed.
9. Tax is included.
10. Breakfast is included. (American Breakfast) Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Doccie calde
- Vasca idromassaggio
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>