Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
1.A deposit of 50% of final balance due per group is required to confirm accommodation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
1. Children under 18 to be supervised by adults.
2. We reserve the right to request a security deposit of 20.00 cash or Pre-auth per person on key collection. This is refundable to you at the end of your stay once the following Guest Guidelines have been adhered:
a. No noise or disturbances to other guests after 11pm.
b. No damage or breakages to Hostel property.
No smoking at hostel, no eating in bedrooms, no parties, no loud music played at hostel
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Ballinskelligs (Baile an Sceilg) is a seaside resort on the edge of Ballinskelligs Bay. Ballinskelligs is a renowned Gaeltacht (Irish speaking area). The area has miles of sandy beaches and fantastic scenery.
Overlooking Ballinskelligs Bay, The Skellig Lodge is located in the heart of Ballinskelligs. It is only 5 minutes walk to Ballinskelligs Beach, one of Ireland best Blue Flag Beaches, and just off The Skellig Ring 'A Secret Ring off the Ring of Kerry' between Waterville, home of the famous Waterville Golf Links and the spectacular scenery of Valentia Island.
The Skellig Lodge, built in 2003 is registered with Failte Ireland and meets the highest standards of comfort and convenience for guests. With warm, spacious, fresh and bright bedrooms with stunning views over the Ballinskelligs Bay and mountains with great modern facilities, fully equipped self- catering kitchen, Dining Room, Lounge, TV and free wireless surfing.
The Skellig Lodge is the ideal place to stay when exploring this most beautiful, hidden part of Ireland's rugged south west coast. Local tourist attractions include boat trips to the Skellig Rock also known as Skellig Michael, the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the iconic McCarthy, the Gaeltacht village of Dungegan or Dun Geagan in Irish, is home to a restored thatched cottage and a pre-famine village Cill Rialaig, now used as an International Artists and Writers Retreat or you might just want to indulge in and visit The Skellig Chocolate Factory amidst the awe-inspiring scenery of the Skellig Ring.
Ballinskelligs has a variety of outdoor activities such as hiking, swimming, diving, surfing, wind surfing, kayaking cycling, angling and golfing.
TheBallinskelligs Reggatta is a very popular every summer for those interested in water.
From The Skellig Lodge, a short walk on the beach will bring you to two pubs, restaurant, Beach Cafe, deli, take away and grill, and a country market ( every Sunday in June, July, August ) with entertainment by local singer's & musicians.
The Skellig Hostel & Lodge is also walking distance to Cill Rialaig Art Centre. The Art Gallery restaurant has an enviable reputation for good food and a fine selection of wines
Reception is ONLY open from 15.00 pm to 19.30 pm.
We asked our guest to please ring the hostel DURING RECEPTION HOURS to schedule late arrival.
We recommend that all guests buy groceries BEFORE reaching Ballinskelligs in Caherciveen or Waterville. All guests can use the self-catering kitchen to prepare your meals Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Biancheria non inclusa
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Zona da gioco per bimbi
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tours/Travel desk
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>