Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The Hostel is located only five minutes (by scooter) - or 15 minutes (walking) from some of the most stunning beaches found anywhere in the world.
If you like Pai, or other Hostels with lots of open space and beautiful natural surroundings, then Slacklines is the place for you!
The hostel is positioned in an incredible position, uniquely situated in the foothills of the surrounding Jungle covered mountains that make up Koh Lanta.
Some of our highlights include the outdoor swimming pool and bar, table tennis table, awesome location and of course Slacklining!
We offer 6 private bamboo bungalows (with fans), each with its own toilet and shower.
Our brand new Dorm had been crafted from local materials by local people to provide a true island living experience.
Slacklines : Things to note!
• Cancellation policy: At least 2 days advance notice for free cancellation.
• Payment upon arrival by cash.
• Slackines Hostel is situated 3 minutes to the nearest beach by scooter, or about 15 minutes walking. If you do not like walking or riding a scooter, please bear this in mind when booking Slacklines Hostel!
• Scooter hire is available at the Hostel, priced at 200 THB / 24 hours.
• If you have booked a Bamboo Bungalow, please do not be surprised when you arrive and there is a Bamboo bungalow waiting for you! These are not fancy hotel rooms but cosy authentic huts which give you a real tropical island jungle experience.
• Reception open every day 08:00 - 22:00 / Check in : 14:00 / Check out : 11:00 AM.
• Breakfast is available at the Hostel but not included in the rate.
• Free Drinking water, please bring your own container to refill (we don’t use plastic bottles!).
• Free Coffee during breakfast time for all the guests.
• Free 5G wifi throughout the property. The Wifi password can be found by the front hostel doors.
• We apply a strict one person per bed policy.
• Guest must be aged over 18 years.
• We require the passport to photo copy from everyone on check in.
• There’s no elevator at the property.
• The Dorm is Fan and not A/C
• Dorm daily cleaning from 10.00 – 14.00 am.
• Guest must settle the full payment to cover the full period of stay before check-in.
• Towels are available but subject to fees. Towel deposit 100 THB + rental fee 40 THB / stay.
• For security reason, we do NOT ALLOW outside guest (s) to the dormitories rooms. Visitors are allowed into the hostel grounds between 8 am and 11 pm. Every visitor need to leave a copy of his passport at the reception.
• Common areas are for the use and enjoyment of all residence guests, noisy gatherings and unsocial behaviour are not fun at all and we like funny people.
• We are not liable for any loss, damage or theft of property. Please keep your valuables in the lockers available at reception.
• No curfew. The entrance door should always remain closed from 11 pm to 7 am.
• Staff will be available 24/7 at the structure yet will be available only for emergency reason between 11 pm and 7 am.
• If you are sharing a room please be nice to your room mates, other guests, staff, and the property.
• Please do not smoke inside the bungalows or in the dormitory
• Failure to arrival without notification or NO SHOW, FULL amount will be charge from your credit card and your bed will be released automatically.
• Any guest(s) who, in the opinion of our staff, compromises the comfort, safety or security of other guests or staff will be asked to leave the hostel and will not be receive a refund.
• Please keep quiet between 11 pm to 9 am. This is for the sake of our guests and neighbours.
• Our swimming pool was previously an elephant bathing pool. It is not possible to tile this pool therefore takes a lot more maintenance than a normal pool. Please allow us some 'slack' if there is a leaf floating in the water!
“If something is great, tell your friends. If something isn’t right, tell us.” Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Check - in/out veloce
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>