Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Soul House & Surf is a Surf House located at Darbouazza / Tamaris, a small fishermen village only 15km from Casablanca. The place is much appreciated for its calm & peace and for its beautiful beaches which offers perfect conditions for both beginner and confirmed surfers.
Come discover with us best surf spots of the region to learn, improve and discover new places. And also visit and discover Casablanca, biggest ciy of Morocco with its famous places : mosque Hassan 2, one of the biggest and most beautiful in the world; Habous district, ...
The Guest House is 10min walk from the closest beach and offers a high level of comfort. You can enjoy our garden and pool, and shared spaces : big living room with games, tv and ping pong table. Fun and great atmosphere guaranteed.
Around the house: shops, cafeterias, bars, restaurants and small harbour of Darbouazza
Possibility to have breakfast at Soul House & Surf.
Airport shuttle from airport or Casablanca available on demand.
-We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
-Non smoking/designated areas.
-No pets allowed.
-Free & public parking in the street
-Languages: English, French and Arabic. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>