Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The Southside Lodge has a cancellation policy of no refunds for a cancellation, no show or reduction in numbers.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The lodge has 6 rooms that sleep 4-6 people. Each room has 2 bunks, washroom/shower, cable TV, VCR, mini fridge, microwave, kettle and lockers. There is a fully stocked communal kitchen and free public phone and a computer terminal upstairs. There is also free wireless Internet access through out the building.
We have mens, womens and mixed dorm rooms and, depending on availability private rooms. We have free parking and discounts on lift tickets and almost any activity you want to do in Whistler.
The Southside Lodge is only 200 metres from the Whistler Creek Gondola. Everything else you need is also within 200m of the Lodge(24Hr Grocery, Starbucks, Subway, Liquor Store, Pub, Resturants, Ski/Board Shop,Etc).
The Creekside Gondola accesses some of the best powder and free riding terrain in North America and will serve as the finish line for both the Mens and Womens 2010 Olympic Downhill. The Southside Lodge is by far the closest hostel to the lifts in Whistler.
The Southside Diner located on the ground floor of the lodge is Whistler's newest hot spot and offers breakfast, lunch and dinner at a great price. Whistler's top ski and snowboard pros meet at the Diner almost daily before heading up the hill or out on thier sleds to shoot.
Check In hours 3:30pm - 8pm (Please check in during these hours. We do not have bag storage before 4pm)
For alternative check in times please contact our staff by email prior to arrival at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ride More, Spend Less;
Whistler Snowboard Tours/Southside Lodge
Cancellation policy -
Summer May 1st to Nov 1st Prepayment
• A Non Refundable 1 Night Fee is required to make a confirmed reservation at time of booking
• This 1 night Non Refundable charge will appear as “Whistler Snowboard Tours Ltd.”
• The total outstanding amount will be charged 7 days before arrival
• This total outstanding Non Refundable charge will appear as “Whistler Snowboard Tours Ltd.” Cancellation
• If canceled or modified up to 14 days before the date of arrival, no additional charges will apply
• If canceled or modified up to 14-7 days before the date of arrival, %50 of the total will be charged.
• If canceled or modified 7 days or less before arrival, %100 of the total will be charged.
Winter Nov 1st to May 1st Prepayment
• 50% payment is required at time of booking in addition to charges from booking engines
• The remaining 50% payment is required 14 days prior to arrival
• The charges will appear as “Whistler Snowboard Tours Ltd.” Cancellation
• If canceled or modified up to 30 days before the date of arrival, 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
• If canceled or modified up to 14 days before the date of arrival No money will be refunded
• If canceled or modified within 14 Days of arrival, %100 of the total price of the reservation will be charged. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini supermarket
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>