Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
MINIMUM 30 PEOPLE FOR GROUP
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Located in the beautiful Arava landscape, our guest will experience the beauty of the desert. We insist on providing kind hospitality and clean facilities.
Our guest can choose between sleeping in dorms, tent or a private hut. Sleeping is on mattresses. We have a clean lavatory facilities.
Our guests can order traditional Bedouin meals and Israeli breakfast.
There is a small supermarket for groceries in Moshav Tzofar.
We have cooking facilities, and fire place.
You can buy beers and soft drinks at the Inn.
There are many animals in the Inn; camels, donkeys' goats and more.
You can bring your own sleeping bag or rent one from us.
The best season to visit us is October-May
Cancellation policy: 48h advance notice
Late cancellation or noshow – one night charge
Payment upon arrival by cash and credit cards
Check in from 15.00
Check out before 11.00
Breakfast not included
Taxes included Visualizza regole della struttura
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Terrazza fuori
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>