Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Full cancellation with 10 days or more notice prior to arrival date incurs no penalty.
Full cancellation with less then 10 days notice prior to arrival incurs 100% penalty charge.
Reduction in numbers with 48hrs or more notice prior to arrival date incurs no penalty.
Reduction in numbers with less then 48hrs notice prior to arrival date incurs 100% penalty charge.
Additional Terms and Conditions
There is a 50kn per person key deposit that is charged upon check in. This amount is refunded upon check out when the key is returned.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Terms and Conditions
Check in -2pm
Check out - 10am
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Run by Aussies and centrally located in the heart of the centre. Split hostel holds daily unique social events, to beach days, dinner dates and organized nights out. From the moment you check it, you will realise we are more than a bed for a couple of nights throughout your European adventure.
Your Split Hostel experiences will take you on a journey of handpicked, secret locations on the Croatian coast, attending the best party spots in town, with a comfy, safe space to rest your head at the end of the day ...or night.
Booze and Snooze is an award-winning hostel, centrally located in the centre of town, we are 1-minute walking distance of the most famous sites and attractions in Split.
Run by Aussies who were inspired by their travelling experiences, Split hostels doors have been open to like minded, thrill-seeking travellers who want to make their time in Split, one to remember.
6 | 7 | 11 Dorm Bed Rooms
Free guest computer
24 hour reception
Air-conditioning / heating in every room
Lockers for valuables
Free tea & coffee
Free organised social events
Free city maps
Free tour info
24 hour security
No curfew / no lock out
English speaking staff
24 hour hot showers
Minutes walk to train/bus/ferry terminal
Minutes walk to beaches, bars, clubs and cafes
Cheap food markets, grocery store, bakery, internet cafe, ATM and all amenities close by.
Inspired by our experiences of travelling around the world as backpackers, we can offer a property that is unique to Split.
Book Krka National Park 200 kn (not including entry which ranges from 110-180 kn)
Enjoy and relax at one of Croatia's magnificent natural wonders for a day...
Just 90 minutes from Split, Krka National Park is a naturalists haven with pristine lakes and cascading waterfalls. Here you will find the Krka Monastery which dates back to the 14th century and Samostan Visovac, a monastery in the middle of gleaming Lake Visovac. This is your chance to swim in the clearest water you'll ever see!
Departure time: 8:30 am from Split Hostel and return approx 4-5 pm
What you need to bring: swimming gear, towel, walking shoes, sunscreen and a camera.
Included in the price:
•river cruise from Skradin town (30 mins)
•4 hours of free time in Krka
•the oldest Hydroelectric Power Plant in Europe
•air-conditioned transfer & guide
•insurance & VAT
Come join us at Split Hostel Booze & Snooze
Hope to see you soon! Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Terrazza fuori
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio fax
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>