Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
We operate the guesthouse in an Ecotourism style, our energy is 100% produced
by solarpanels and a windgenerator. In an islandwide competition for hotels and guesthouses in 1999 we won three awards, one for energy conservation, one for environmental protection and the Special Award from the then Minister of Energy, Robert Pickersgill, for outstanding achievement.
Our prices do include breakfast. We serve the world famous Blue Mountain Coffee for breakfast or tea along with bread, butter and homemade jamaican jams. In addition we serve either eggs, pancakes, jamaican omelettes, ackee and saltfish, fried plantains, toasts or porridge, depending on availability!
Our doublerooms have an additional single bed. If the room is occupied by three persons, the extraprice for the third person is EUR 14,- per night in addition to the total price on the confirmation.
If our twin room is occupied by a single person only, there will be a discount of EUR 12,- per night from the total price on the confirmation.
Please note, that we do only accept payments in house by cash.
If you are a lover of unspoilt nature, Portland is the place to be, it´s also called Jamaica´s heart and soul retreat and has more ecotourism attractions than any other part of the island. There are lots of waterfalls, numerous hikingtrails and beautiful beaches. Take a trip to the Blue Mountains, a nature´s reserve where you might be lucky to see the endangered Giant Swallowtail, the largest butterfly in the Northern Hemisphere. Port Antonio itself is a tranquil town, surrounded by turquoise waters and misty mountains.
Or take a tour on a bamboo raft down the Rio Grande, Jamaica`s largest river.
This exciting trip was invented by the famous Errol Flynn to entertain his friends and guests on his private retreat Navy Island , which separates Port Antonio`s twin harbours. Somerset Falls are close by the guesthouse and can be reached by exciting walk along the seashore. Our tourguide Peter will be happy to take you there, he is also the guide at Somerset Falls.
Shopping can be done in St. Margaret´s Bay or in the Musgrave market in Port Antonio, which features different sections for vegetables, fruits, clothing and excellent local craft works.
If you have any further questions, you can contact us directly by phone, (876) 3588727, or by email:
info (at) spring-garden.de Visualizza regole della struttura
- colazione gratuita
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>