Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Stay Inn Hotel is just 15 Kilometers from Julius Nyerere International Airport, 20 minutes walk to Zanzibar Ferry Terminal , and 10 Kilometers to Ubungo Bus Terminal. One can make a very good city tour just by walking ,to see what the city can offer. Our guest can get free information from tourist information desk at our Hotel, just to make sure they are always safe.
The spacious, modern rooms are air conditioned, and includes flat screen in all rooms, T.V, free WiFi in all rooms, fan, Ensuite, Wardrobe, Phone, chair & Table. Some of rooms are has got a private balcony and fitted with Refrigerator just to make sure our guest feel at home away from home.
Stay Inn Hotel's Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 08:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
24 hour Reception.
We do not have any age restriction, so we welcome people of any age.
Some of the areas are not recommended to walk alone at night time. We advice our guest to ask at the reception the recommended directions. Our guest should also make sure they use the taxi recommended by the hotel only, not otherwise, this is just for their security purpose. Visualizza regole della struttura
- colazione gratuita
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- TV via cavo
- Vasca idromassaggio
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Shuttle Bus
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>