Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The grand entrance to Stayokay Heemskerk welcomes you to this traditional building. Wake up each morning with a free breakfast in the authentic dining room. With tasteful and unique rooms, such as original tower rooms, your stay will be memorable!
Free breakfast and free Wi-Fi are available.
City tax is not included, please pay upon arrival, €1,00 per person per night.
Stayokay Heemskerk has got 162 beds divided over 2-/4-/6-/8- bedded rooms divided over the castle and the orangery. All rooms are equipped with bunk beds and private bathroom and toilet. Upon arrival you will receive bed linen so you can make your own bed. A towel is not included but can be bought at the front office. Of course you can also bring your own towels.
Start your day with a complimentary breakfast in the authentic dining room. The castle, moat and five turret rooms are ancient but the hostel offers modern comfort and fitting royal decor. Ever raised a glass in a turret bar? Here is your chance! You will surely meet travelers from far and wide.
Enjoy a walk through the beautiful grounds around the castle or rent a bike to go for a trip through the countryside. In the evening you can tag along for a tasty meal.
The hostel is centralized located which gives you numerous possibilities. However you can also stay close since the hostel offers the following facilities:
- Cosy Bar
- Play ground
- Bicycle rent
- Ping pong table
- Pool table
- Barbecue area
- and more...
Getting married? Stayokay Heemskerk is an official wedding location. Shoot your wedding pictures in the beautiful garden, sleep in the honeymoon suite and have a party in one of the enchanting halls.
Check-in 03:00 - 11:00 p.m.
Check-out 08:30 - 10:00 a.m.
Stayokay is part of Hostelling International
Stayokay has several hostels throughout the Netherlands and is part of the Hostelling International network. You'll find our hostels in the large cities such as Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Den Haag, but also at the beach, in the woods and along the water. Stayokay hostels are housed in different unique buildings, ranging from modern facilities to castles or country houses. No matter where, you will find a relaxed atmosphere, giving you an opportunity to meet fellow travelers.
Hostelling International members receive € 2,50 per person per night upon arrival.
- that group bookings (10 people or more) need to be booked via the group department.
- that booking multiple beds in a dorm does not guarantee a private room.
- that we have a maximum of 7 nights
- that guests under 16 years need to be guided by their parents or legal guardian.
City tax is not included and pay upon arrival, €1.00 per person per night. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Asciugamani non inclusi
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Sala metting
- Schede telefoniche
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tardo check-out
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>