Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
100% prepayment in 30 days prior arrival. Cancellations/No Show means no payback.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Located in Admiralteysky District of St Petersburg, the hostel is close to Fontanka River Embarkement, Sobor Svyatoy Zhivonachal'noy Troitsy and Izmaylovskiy Sad. Mariinsky Theatre is 1.6 km, St. Nicholas Naval Cathedral is 1.4 km, and Saint Isaac's Cathedral is 3 km away from the hostel.
Strawberry Duck is set in a modern building of unique design with elements of the Soviet style. The rooms are spacious, bright and comfortable with air-conditioning, lockers and hangers for the clothes. There are a cosy lounge with a cable TV, sofas, foosball table, and working space. The shared kitchen includes all necessary appliances and utensils for guests’ convenience. The reception is open 24/7, free WiFi, and private car parking (for extra fee) are available. We will be very happy to see you.
Strawberry Duck St. Petersburg Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. The hostel may pre-authorise your card before your arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
No curfew. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>