Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A 50% deposit from the total tour package must be done, for confirm the date of travel.
Final payment must be done 7 days prior tour departure.
Reservations made between 7 days and the day of departure requires an immidiate payment.
These prices are per person
Infants under 4 years old stay free. Children (5 to 12 years old) pay half price, 12 and up pay full price.
Credit Card (only at our office in QUito.
Pay at the lodge only on cash.
In order for us to offer you the best service possible, it is very important that we arrange your How to get to Suchipakari to and from Quito, Tena or Misahualli. This is so that we may coordinate logistics with our operations team quito on the ground and lodge staff.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Contact us before the dates of reservations.
Special Prices & Services per Groups
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Suchipakari is a special ecological jungle lodge. It is situated in the Ecuadorian jungle and only 5 hours away from the capital Quito.
Suchipakari Lodge is a magical hotel built in the Napo Province Amazon. Our lodges have a panoramic view due to the tropical landscape with lots of wildlife species. Suchipakari Ecuadorian Amazon Lodge is a perfect example of ecotourism with lots of sustainable activities like swimming in the Amazon River, enjoying the tropical landscape by walking through the Rainforest.
ROOMS, FACILITIES& MORE
It is a comfortable stay in the heart of the Amazon Rainforest. Our lodge represents a tropical style.
The lodge itself consists of ten private cabana, thatch-roofed and wood, each with a private bathroom and balcony.
The cabanas are spaciously designed for double, triple or quadruple occupancy, As well a Romantic Honeymoon Suite. And have screened in windows to guard against insects while you sleep.
The Social areas, Restaurant, swimming pool, hammocks, bar with breathtaking panoramic views. Electric lights at the lodge run 24 hours.
In the SUCHIPAKARI AMAZON RAINFOREST ACTIVITIES OF ECUADOR you can experience exhilarating adventures at the Suchipakari Jungle Lodge. Due to its natural resources we offer lots of sustainable activities such as canoe trips, jungle treks or ecological parks where you can observe so many unique animals and the exuberant nature.
If you are interested in local culture we can present you some museums, authentic Amazonian cottages of the indigenous communities, and last but not least the exciting nightlife. Or if you do not like partying you can go watching the sunset on the river in a canoe.
If you like sports you really have to visit the Suchipakari lodge, kayak, rafting, fishing and swimming at wonderful river beaches are some of the possibilities over there. Or what do you think of biking through the jungle and crossing rivers.. After all these busy activities you can go to our restaurant and bar where you will enjoy our delicious meals and cocktails... Visualizza regole della struttura
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Lettini disponibili
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Piscina all'aperto
- Piscina interna
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio fax
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Mini Bar
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>