Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Do you ever feel like a hostel is nice but way too small and cramped? We promise you won't get that feeling here. We have a fantastic location right in front of Lake Nicaragua, which provides our open-concept dorm rooms, single beds and security lockers with power outlets underneath the bed, with refreshing lake breeze all day long. Surfing Donkey at the Lake also boasts the largest hostel swimming pool in all of Nicaragua.
As a guest it's impossible to be bored during your stay here, even if you try! Don’t forget to enjoy your free welcome cocktail on arrival.
Spend a day chilling at the pool, cooking in our well-equipped, shared kitchen and with your new friends enjoying activities at the hostel including our Thursday night pub crawl, movie nights, tours of Granada, yoga classes on the terrace, , Jenga and various drinking games. We also organize group tours to nearby sites of interest including Masaya Volcano, Laguna de Apoyo, Mombacho Volcano and more.
FREE: YOGA, ZUMBA, SALSA`S LESSONS, PUB CRAWL, TOUR POR GRANADA
Let us show you our home.
See you at Lake Nicaragua! Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Piscina all'aperto
- Piscina interna
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Shuttle Bus
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>