Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Built above archaeological remnants of colonial Sydney, this YHA combines state-of-the-art facilities with a unique heritage experience of Sydney.
As well as a large self-catering kitchen, spacious communal areas, on-site grocery store, coffee bar and large rooftop terrace, all rooms are en suite and have air-conditioning. Enjoy free, fast Wi-Fi throughout the hostel.
Don't miss the extensive beer list next door at The Australian Heritage Hotel. Daily activities and a tour desk will help you get the most out of your Sydney experience!
Check-in from 2pm. Check-out at 10am.
A valid passport or valid Australian Driving Licence or Australian Proof of Age card is require when you check in. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Bagno turco
- camere/strutture per ospiti disabili
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Lettini disponibili
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Tabellone offerte di lavoro
- Terrazza fuori
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Mini supermarket
- Giochi da tavolo
1°, Vincitori per Paese Australia
1°, Vincitori per Continente Oceania
Ostello Extra Large Mondiale
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>