Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations less than 48 hours before should represent a charge of the first night booked (100%) which should be paid through western union to the HOSTEL account given to the guest in such situation. No show should represent the same charge.
Reduction in number of guests (20% maximum) should have no charge. If reduction of guests is 20% of original booking or more, the first night should be paid for 80 % of guests booked originally.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Guests should comply with internal regulations and state and country regulations. No smoking, drinking nor unprescribed drugs accepted in any area of the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Guests will be accomodated in the rooms available. The guest should agree the rooms are asigned according to availability.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Taiyari is located at the heart of the historic center in Monterrey Nuevo Leon, known as Barrio Antiguo de Monterrey (BAM). We are in the capital of Nuevo Leon. There are plenty of options to try if you are looking for a place to hang out at night, as well as a wide variety of restaurants to try from early in the morning (great coffee shops) till lunch and dining options.
We have private rooms for family and work trips to MTY. We provide our guests with a personal towel as well as a personal soap. Linen is included as well.
All rooms with air conditioning
Taiyari Hostal Policies and Conditions.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 hrs to 00:00 hrs the next day
Check out from 07:30 to 12:00 .
Payment ALWAYS before entering the facilities.
Taxes not included - 18.00%.
Checkin process is SELF CHECKIN.
Make sure you contact us before!
No drinking and smoking allowed due to state law restrictions.
Private items should be kept close in order to prevent loses. Any lost or harm to personal items are only responsibility of the guest. Guest's harm to Taiyari's facilities should be paid for immediately after the event.
Non smoking. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Doccie calde
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Check - in/out veloce
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>