Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The Tenuta was formerly owned by Principe Boncompagni and originally covered thousands of hectares from the banks of the Tiber up to the towns of Monterotondo and Mentana.
After WWII General Giorgi Monfort, a famous expert equestrian enthusiast, became the owner of an area extending for approximately 1,000 hectares and used the Tenuta to breed horses and produce wine in the age-old Fonte di Papa cellars with a vineyard covering approximately 30 hectares, later reconverted to other crops.
A private residence for around 30 years until 2003, the Tenuta was then renovated and currently covers 10 hectares, mainly used for raising horses and with a large olive grove.
Tenuta Fonte di Papa is committed to preserving the natural and agricultural aspect of the area and enhance the existing spaces and facilities, including through investments in the animal husbandry field by providing housing for private horses in stalls and outdoor paddocks, but even more importantly, investing in social programmes with activities aimed at rehabilitation for the disabled using horse therapy.
With its vast spaces, the facility is perfect for any event or gala evening, with its enchanting view of the hills of the Marcigliana Reserve.
The houses of the former farm which make up the Tenuta have been carefully renovated and currently appear as an elegant residence typical of the Roman countryside still in its natural simplicity. Visualizza regole della struttura
- colazione gratuita
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>