Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
20% non-refundable down at least 30 days of reservation start date. 30% more paid 30 days prior to group arrivals. Full refunds when cancelled more than 30 days in advance of start date. 50% refund when cancelled more then 15 dates prior to reservation start-date. No refunds on deposits cancelled within 2 weeks of reservation start-date or for no-shows, except at management's discretion.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Groups of guests younger than 18 require 2 adults for every 10 minors. Groups with more than 30 minors, require at least one medic to accompany them.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Our waterfall hike is the top-rated activity within 1 hour of Panama City and our restaurant, full bar, guided tours, and licensed transport company support 3 hotel brands for every outdoor lifestyle at any budget.
If you need to lay on a beach by the river to relax or push yourself over a jungle covered mountain into the 310,000 acre national park Kalu Yala backs up to, our village is the place for you.
The Camp by Kalu Yala Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 50% of the reservation price when cancelled within 7 days of the reservation start date and 100% for cancellations within 72 of your booking beginning or in the case of a no-show.
Check in from 11:00 to 15:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 10.00 % per room per stay
Breakfast not included.
Reception Hours 8:00 to 15:00
1. Pets are welcome, but require the owner to bring a crate for transport and housing or a $10 per day fee will be charged for us to provide a crate. A $50 pet damage deposit is required, but will only be charged at check-out if damage has been done to the room. All animals are required on leashes when in public or common areas.
2. Smoking is not allowed in rooms or public places with roofs. All rooms are private and matched to private dining tables in our open-air eating area. Guests are encouraged to where masks, but our policy is masks are only required by guests when they are within 2 meters of another guest. Staff are all required to wear masks when on the property during work hours, in common areas, or within 2 meters of a guest. All our facilities are open air, as well as all our activities.
3. Kalu Yala's Reception is called 'Kalu Yala Basecamp' and is located in a small village where the asphalt ends 1 hour from Panama City. You can simply use Waze or Google Maps and enter 'Kalu Yala Basecamp' to get there in your own car, Uber, a taxi, or via public transport. Parking is free at Basecamp and from there it is your choice to hike the 8 kilometers over the mountain to Kalu Yala and we will bring in your bags for Free or you can pay $10 per person each way for our 4x4 shuttles to pick you up at 8:30am, 12pm, or 2:30pm. We can pick you up at other times, but there is a surcharge of a minimum of $30 per ride or $15 per person in your group. Riding Public Transit for $3 is easy and fast, with no Spanish required, if you follow this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrhZqqJWiVM
4. Meals are not included and since Kalu Yala is a remote location, there are no choices of other places to eat. Therefore, we try to keep meals simple, but offer Vegetarian, Vegan, and Gluten-Free Options. Meals are $7 per meal or $20 per day for 3 complete meals. Make sure to fill our your pre-arrival survey if you have diet restrictions!
5. Cooler Fees - We offer no common kitchen or refrigeration, but coolers are allowed for a fee of $10 per person per night until your cooler is empty and we do have a communal barbecue area you can use free of charge. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Piscina all'aperto
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Mini supermarket
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>