Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The drifters love traveling as much as you do, and are passionate about all things travel. At happy drifters, experience all the perks of traveling besides a good night’s sleep, at a pocket-friendly price. Backpackers, trekkers, bikers and everyone with an urge to get into the life of a place, come share your stories with fellow travelers and bring the world a little closer. We arrange bike rental and tour, treks and camping across the Ladakh region, Inner line permits, tour, and accommodation in Nubra.
Scribbled with little joys
Filled with love and laughter.
The arms of your beloved
The breath of your child
The warm lap of your parents
The smell of a book
The lyrics of a song
The top of a mountain
The cool breeze of the ocean
A home away from home?
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 10:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 10:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 6:00-22:00.
6. No Age Restriction.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Bagno turco
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lampada da lettura
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- Schede telefoniche
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Utensili da cucina
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio sveglia
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>