Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
At The Funky Monkey Hostel we believe in promoting a open minded type of living in harmony with each other and our environment,While simultaneously provide a relaxing and peaceful environment,a home away from home.
Partying or chilling at the beach,dancing or yoga, meeting people or reading a book in a hammock, join us and have a great time.
Our mission is to make your time in Goa as amazing as possible and we take having fun in life seriously.
* All guest compulsory required a valid passport to check in.
* We reserve the right to admission
* Maximum duration of stay 7 days
* Maximum number of guest in a booking 4 (group booking of 4 people only)
* Your bed will stay reserved till 18:00, arrival after 18:00 without prior notice will result in cancellation.
* We do NOT accept credit cards.
* We accept cash, PayPal and bank transfer.
*Due to high season, in December we charge the full amount of your reservation as a deposit. Failure to pay within 5 days will result in cancellation of your reservation. After you make your reservation we will contact you with further information.
Our address is:
773 san minguel vaddo, next to 'Joe Banana' restaurant,
behind 'Curlies' car parking, Flea Market Road, 403509 Goa, India Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Lenzuola incluse
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>