Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The lounge area is comfortable and homely with free Wi-Fi access. The outdoor terrace has a self-service bar, TV, DVD player and games including darts and a pool table. There are bicycles available to hire with the first hour free of charge. The garden area has space available for camping guests.
The Greenhouse Hostel is run by non-profit organisation The Green Living Planet that provides short and long term volunteering opportunities.
Cancellation Policy: 2 days before the arrival
Check In: 11.00 am
Check Out:From 9.00 am to 10.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only! (USD or Tanzanian shilling)
Tow meals a day are included.
Taxes are included. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Sala metting
- Scambio di libri
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio Postale
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>