Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Is necessary pay for advance the total amount 15 days previus to the arrival by Paypal. It is no refund for a cancellation, no show or redution in numbers.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
Located in the downtown, we are a thematic space that includes both shared, fun, social and cultural areas, as well as totally private and exclusive rooms.
Our premise is to instill the philosophy of responsible use and conservation of the environment, promote local culture and art, generate awareness, respect and commitment to our roots.
Winner of the Iguassu Experiences Contest 2020, as the Best Host of the Trinational region.
The Host Bed & Meeting Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hrs before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before the arrival.
Reception hours 9:00 to 22:00
No pets allowed.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
Non smoking. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- colazione gratuita
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- WiFi gratis
- Accesso con chiave elettronica
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Doccie calde
- Piscina all'aperto
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Terrazza fuori
- TV via cavo
- Utensili da cucina
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Cambio Valuta
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Noleggio Biciclette
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>