Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The hostel boasts 7 well-furnished rooms totalling a capacity of 30 people and features comfortable living spaces (dorms as well as privates), an uptown travellers' cafe, stocked library and common areas. Themed around yellow & black color, it is contemporary, classy and blends perfectly with relaxed mountain vibes.
The hostel offers a number of adventure & offbeat activities like trekking, camping, stargazing, paragliding, etc. to the travellers. One can also engage in hostel activities like jungle walks, movie, game or karaoke nights and can meet backpackers from all around the world in the hostel.
Whether you are here for a day or two or more, The Hosteller makes sure YOU don't miss anything. Our best picks from all the to-do list in Mcleodganj are: explore the monasteries, trekking (Kareri Lake, Triund top), check out the big tea gardens, enjoy some yummy momos etc.
COVID-19 GUIDELINES & HYGIENE POLICIES
We advise our guests to do a pre-arrival check-in to ensure contactless service. We shall be sending a pre-arrival check-in email to all the bookers.
Thermal checks, travel history, Aarogya setu app download, luggage & footwear sanitization shall be done on arrival.
Our staff is trained specially for post-Covid-19 hygiene & cleanliness measures to ensure your safety.
Cleanliness policy: 3 times per day (Clean, sanitize, repeat)
Timings of common spaces, kitchen, play area, etc. may be restricted to ensure 100% cleaning & social distancing measures as per management discretion.
Our cafes are also sanitized 3 times a day to ensure servicing our guests with freshly prepared food.
Emergency measures: All our hostels shall have the provision of 1 dedicated emergency isolation room, oxygen supply & doctor on call.
Covid-19 sanitization kits are available at all hostels at an additional cost. It comprises of N95 mask, use & throws items like a mask (blue color), sanitizer sachet, head cap, foot cap, and gloves.
All guests are advised to be 100% compliant with GoI or state guidelines & documentations.
Rights to admission is reserved with the hostel management without any refund liability.
Guests are advised to strictly follow management guidelines & ensure social distancing at all costs.
We cannot guarantee accommodation in the same dorm room in the case of 3 or 4 people travelling together. That will strictly be subject to availability.
The Hosteller, a chain of backpacker hostels, is well suited for young backpacking travellers. We do not allow families and all those below 18 years of age to stay with us. Visualizza regole della struttura
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Lampada da lettura
- Segue la guida ai servizi igienici Covid-19
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Servizio di pulizia
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tours/Travel desk
- Pasti disponibili
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>