Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Entire amount should be charged in case of cancallation within 72hours before arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
While it might be a wild goose chase we still believe in the golden age of backpacking, predating the age of instagram tourism. As frequent travelers, we feel that a good trip doesn’t just need a cool destination, but good company and a nice home base. In our mind a hostel should be more than a bed to crash in, a shower to wash off the dirt of the road or a wifi to do questionable things on and thus, we thrive to create something we would like to be on the other end of ourselves.. Mass production bed factories or sterile hostel chains aren’t our thing, we prefer something that feels more cozy, personal...and a little bit like home.
This is NOT a party hostel. This doesn’t mean that we don’t party, vodka-soda is our religion and we run pub crawls daily, we just happen to be very fond of sleeping and a lot less fond of people drinking out of their shoes and using our chandelier as a swing on our premises after midnight. Party with class. That's what we mean.
We are very social beings ourselves and would like to keep that atmosphere at the hostel too, so we organize various shenanigans throughout the week and aim to help our guests explore this city together.
The hostel is located in the center of the known universe. We could get into details but we have faith in your ability to use google maps.
Our place is still in its adolescent phase, hence its under constant improvement. While certain things might not be up to the Ritz-Carlton standards we have put a lot of thought and effort into making this a space we like to hang out in ourselves.
If you are looking to stay somewhere fun and genuine you have found your safe haven, but if you want to be treated like you are in a 5 star resort for a 10 euro price point you might be better off staying at Narnia.
Welcome to Budapest, your dirty new mistress.
These are the goodies we offer:
Our amazing company. We are pretty damn cool.
Endless knowledge about the city. We know things that your guidebooks don’t. (Although it all comes down to 42, so the rest is just fluff anyways.)
Free Wifi that actually works, even during your 10 minutes of morning solitude.
Free tea and coffee because vodka isn’t an acceptable breakfast beverage.
Free bed linen (even though it’s ridiculous that this is considered a feature).
Free towels...don’t leave earth without one.
Board games for lazy hungover nights.
A TV in case you went on a walking tour and now you feel the urge to wash away the taint of culture with binge watching a season of Jersey Shore.
Books, not just for wobbly tables.
Sarcasm 101 lessons.
Free Pub Crawls every night, so we can share your company with other individuals.
##################Important things to note#########################
Please note that in order to maintain a young, social, backpacker atmosphere we only accept guests between the ages of 18 and 35. We hold the right to cancel bookings with no refunds for reservations falling outside of our age range.
In case you don’t fit into this range but you are dead convinced you belong here drop us lane and we will work things out. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- tour gratuito della città
- WiFi gratis
- Armadietti a chiave
- Colazione non inclusa
- Lampada da lettura
- Schede telefoniche
- Si affittano asciugacapelli
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Asciugamani a noleggio
- Deposito bagagli
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Reception 24 ore su 24
- Sicurezza 24 ore su 24
- Tardo check-out
- Tours/Travel desk
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Giochi da tavolo
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>