Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
31 Spacious Hotel Rooms, Free Wi-Fi, Air-Conditioned Rooms and Overhead Fans, Coffee and Tea Making Facilities, Rooms Serviced Daily, Private Balconies, Guest Laundry, Heated Outdoor Pool, Poolside Change Rooms and Showers, BBQ in tropical bush hut setting, Full Size Day/Night Tennis Court, Secure Parking IN THE “FREE” OR “GENERAL” SECTION:
You should reference the free tennis equipment, surfboards and bicycles.
Please note that we don’t accept American Express or Diners Club.
Guests under the age of 18 years old must be accompanied by their parents.
We do not accept bookings for schoolies or people coming for schoolies.
No parties or loud noise.
No hens or bucks parties accepted.
No sporting groups.
Guests are required to present a valid photo ID upon check in.
Please note that we don’t accept payments with American Express or Diners
Guest under the age of 18 years old have to be accompanied by their parents
This property has a 1 day cancellation policy. Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Doccie calde
- Ferro ed asse da stiro
- Lettini disponibili
- Piscina all'aperto
- Schede telefoniche
- TV via cavo
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Tardo check-out
- Telefono Diretto
- Trasferimento dall'aeroporto
- Bollitore per tè/caffè
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>