Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
É necessario accettare i termini e condizioni per confermare la prenotazione.
Descrizione della struttura
The strikingly designed building offers spotlessly clean and spacious air-con or fan rooms with beautiful en-suite toilets, hot showers and sinks. All the beds feature top quality mattresses and pillows for a superb night's sleep in comfort, and all of the rooms have internet LCD TV's up to 48'.
The Magic Sponge also has a premium penthouse shared accommodation for groups or individuals seeking the fun of meeting others. The Penthouse has a private sundeck and lounge as well as a beautifully appointed toilet and shower and each bed has a private fan, LED reading light, power point, throw pillow, towel, soap, shampoo, candy and secure storage locker.
All of the customers can enjoy free use of our fiber WiFi service as well as our mini golf course, huge 65-inch LCD TV and satellite for live sports, 2 pool tables and internet TV lounge. Additionaly The Magic Sponge has a very active role in Kampot's weekly activities. Its popular bar and restaurant is open all day from 6:15am. Food until 9pm, and bar until midnight. Visualizza regole della struttura
- Accesso a Internet gratuito
- Asciugamani inclusi
- Lenzuola incluse
- Mappe di citta'gratuite
- Parcheggio gratuito
- WiFi gratis
- Aria condizionata
- Armadietti a chiave
- Cassetta di sicurezza
- Colazione non inclusa
- Doccie calde
- Parcheggio biciclette
- Scambio di libri
- spazi comuni a disposizione
- TV via cavo
- Ventilatore da soffitto
- Accesso a Internet
- Deposito bagagli
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (orari limitati)
- Servizio di pulizia
- Servizio sveglia
- Tours/Travel desk
- Pasti disponibili
La sua sessione è scaduta
La sua sessione è scaduta
Si prega di inserire la password per l'account <% email %>